Sunday, May 27, 2007

Even more May Pictures


I'm crawling better and faster than ever.



Here I come!




Daddy!




Closer...




Here I am!



Youngest. Forensic psychologist. Ever.



Dad and Jack playing extreme closeup on the futon.




On May 12th I had my first bath and loved it!



Full and happy.



Oh, but wait, what's this here?

"Mommy, I want what you're having."



Dip me upside down again!


Jack and Mommy.




We had fun at the Festival of Cultures...


Memorial Day Weekend, Bath#2:
After a well-timed you-know-what
when Mommy put my swim trunks on,
I was able to force the parents into
letting me skinny dip for the first time.

I'm loving this watermelon, and I'm making
sure you notice.



After all that fun, I'm pooped!
We can't wait to see you tomorrow, Jack!



No comments: