Sunday, July 1, 2007

June Developments



First, I learned how to play the maraccos. Then, I performed on an improvised stage. It was a resounding success!


Yeah, Freud would have a thing or two to say about my hairstyle. I know, believe me, I know. Just look at my face. I'm stunned, too. Insights will do that to you...


Me? Cute? Never!


After donning a Fu Manchu style moustache through strategic placement of a soggy basil leaf, I tried my first popsicle. Very good!


*knock knock* Um, hello? Are you still with me?


Like I was saying, I'm also thinking of auditioning for the part of Simba in the Lion King. My acting roles have to match my dynamic hairstyle.



I'm discovering how much fun lies beyond the swingset at the playground, and love watching my bell-rattle tumble down the yellow twisty slide. Right now I'm just cruising.



The intergenerational story of "Banananose" was rewritten in a more humorous light this month. Apparently, my tenuously sane Dad had a fear of Banananose when he was my age. Grandpa Farmy exposed his sadistic tendencies by holding an unpeeled banana up to his nose and announcing, "It's Banananose," followed by Dad crying. I don't know why Dad was afraid of Banananose, I like having banana on my nose. Wait, maybe this narrative hasn't been rewritten in a more humorous light, but just a cuter, benign light...


Okay. I'm shooting 90% from the field and 85 from beyond the arc. I can dribble like nobody's business. Now, if I can just get this height and walking business ironed out, I'll have my basketball career made...

1 comment:

Rob said...

Hello Jack,
It is so great to see you growing up before our very eyes via computer technology and digital photographs. Wow you're a big one. We miss you and your parents. We love you very much Jack, can't wait to give you a big hug and kiss.
Love,
Uncle Rob and Aunt Liz